What's On Locally
Clifton House is ideally situated as a base for exploring Bristol, (here are the fountains outside of the Victoria Rooms nearby), and it's surrounding countryside.
Within easy distance
- The Bristol University campus - this year Graduation Ceremonies take place between Friday July 13 and Friday July 20
- Brunel's famous Clifton Suspension Bridge with outstanding views over the Avon gorge
- Clifton Lido - fantastic open air swimming and exquisite dining in the centre of Clifton
A short drive or bus ride away
- Fabulous dining experiences such as Michelin starred Wilks in Redland and River Cottage Kitchen just up Whiteladies Road
- For theatre lovers, the Bristol Hippodrome and Old Vic at the bottom of Park Street
- Cabot Circus for premium shopping
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
Slightly further afield
- Ashton Court Mansion - Home to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta - this year from Thursday 9 to Sunday 12 August
Get in touch now
Contact us now to enquire about bookings and availability on 0117 973 5407, email us or complete our simple contact form.